Data Acquistion System used to record and reduce data of rosette strain gages installed on cockpit door frames during testing.
High Speed Data Acquisition System used to record strain gages and pressure transducers during burst test on a water filled aluminum sphere.
Data Acquistion System used to record and reduce data of rosette strain gages installed on the inside and outside diameter of a large drill pipe during pull test to 1 million pounds.
|At ESA, Inc. we have the newest state of the art high performance data acquisition system to support your measurement needs. Our system can monitor and record strain gages, strain-gage-based transducers, thermocouples and other sensors with high level voltage outputs. Electronically selectable bridge completion resistors allow the user to choose between 120, 350 and 1000 ohm strain gages through the software selection.|
- Stable, accurate, low noise signal conditioning
- Measurement accuracy +/- 0.05%
- Measurement resolution 0.5 micro-strain
- Scan rates up to 2048 samples per second
- Electronically selectable bridge completion resistors for 120, 350 and 1000 ohm strain gages
- Selectable digital filtering of measurement signals
- High-speed Ethernet network interface
- Full Instrumentation Test Support